Sunday, February 26, 2012

That is Pinteresting!

My recent obsession with the website Pinterest has actually garnered quite a few awesome creations. I love to cook anyway, and baking is one of my top hobbies. I am teaching my girls how cooking requires using Math. Fractions are what they are working on in math in school. So, measuring ingredients has helped them both out.
We have made a pretzel reese blondie pie, rolo cake bars, and Jordan has made awesome monkey bread that she used to meet one of her 4-H project requirements.
With the cost of everything going up, I have found that the DIY projects are going to save my family some money this summer when it comes to remodeling and redecorating.
I will post some Pinterest photos soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed. Proverbs 16:3

Voting

our family

our family
the girls

family

family
our girls