Monday, February 16, 2009

The Camera Explosion











I didn't know that digital cameras could explode. I wonder if Samsung knows this? This past Saturday night I took a picture of Kevin's first pie. He used self-rising flour instead of plain, and it grew and grew and grew. IT was everywhere in the oven. I took a picture of it and then I shut off my camera and it made a popping sound, like a 22 and that was all she wrote for it. When you shake it, it sounds like a light bulb that has shot. I am so disappointed. I haven't even had it for two years. I guess I am now in the hunt for a new camera. We went furniture shopping yesterday and I am amazed at how much furniture actually is. There was a set of queen size mattresses that cost almost $3,000.00 and I almost lost my breath. I can make my house payments for almost 10 months with that. Bunk beds for the girls cost as much as a bed for me and kevin. Maybe this is why so many people are struggling to buy these things, they are overpriced. I can see paying 1,000 for a real oak bed and a dresser and mirror and a nightstand, but when they say 5 piece and they are talking about the rails, and footboard and headboard for a 1,000 and they are made of chipboard, then I would rather just buy a metal frame and forget about it. It is CRAZY!!!Just for kicks I thought I would post the pictures that killed the camera. Believe it or not, the pie was very good, it was my favorite....chocolate chip pie. The other pictures are from our boredom when the power was off for several hours and the jewelry box workshop that the Girl Scouts did at Lowes' on Saturday.
God Bless each of you this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed. Proverbs 16:3

Voting

our family

our family
the girls

family

family
our girls