Monday, February 9, 2009

This and That







Today it was just Jordan that had to do school. Alivia is sick, and she slept until 12:30. She has a head and chest cold. The coughing is just starting. Last night I taught about 15 kids in children's church. Jennifer and Linda helped. It me remember that those women who have 17 kids are absolutely crazy. I had a great time though, and I can't wait until it is my turn again.



Jordan is learning to count by 5's and she is doing quite well with it. I was going to start working on telling time this week, but I decided to wait until next week. I want to let her practice more on the counting by 5's. We also began the long E sound today. We have to write a story tomorrow that uses long E sounds. I have a feeling that there will be queens and dreams mentioned in this one.



I have been reading my new devotional book that I purchased in Pittsburgh. It is called the Power of a Positive Wife. Right now.. at this moment, they are all fighting in the living room and I am thinking.. positive yea right. It is a good book though, and I am glad I bought it. Here are a couple of new pictures that we took last night when we were getting ready for church. I think they are great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed. Proverbs 16:3

Voting

our family

our family
the girls

family

family
our girls