Saturday, February 7, 2009

Family Saturdays







Alivia has been fighting a nasty cold for a couple of days, on Thursday morning she must have gotten too hot, because she vomitted and she just felt miserable the whole day. She didn't do much with school on Thurs. of Fri. She is feeling somewhat better today and she is now playing the drums with her popcorn tin.



Kevin is fighting a sinus infection today and he gets so sick with them, I think he would be better off to get the flu. He is whiny when he is sick, as I guess most males are. Anyway.....



Today the girls and I cleaned the house. Most of it anyway. We mopped their room, which was a disaster area, and the hallways and living room. I can't wait until summer so that we can sand and wax our floors. The only thing I hate about hardwood floors is the fact that you have to sweep 2-3 times a day around here.



To take a break, the girls and I made brownies and then we made Rice Krispie treats for children's church tomorrow night. We put red food coloring in the marshmallows and made them a pretty pink color. I threw in some peanut butter too. I thought it would be nice to watch Wall-E on PPV this evening. So I bought it and then realized that the dumb thing doesn't come on until 11:00 tonight. What a crock! So, I will DVR it and watch it between church goings tomorrow.



Jordan is a good helper around the house. She loves to dust, help mommy mix up things and then she loves to eat what we have made. She must be going to grow more, I haven't been able to fill her up today.



I am thankful that the girl scout cookie orders are almost over. Our service unit sold almost 6,000 boxes of cookies. That is really good, since there are only 60 girl scouts in our county at the present time. The Diana troop actually sold 1700 boxes themselves this year. They were the county high sellers. I am proud of my troop. They have overcame alot and stuck together. The parents have been very supportive of my leadership, and I am thankful for my little group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed. Proverbs 16:3

Voting

our family

our family
the girls

family

family
our girls