Saturday, January 17, 2009

New to blogging.

Thought we would try this blogging thing to update as many of our family members as possible at one time. Today was warmer than yesterday's high of 4 degrees. Last night it actually got down to -10 or so. That is cold.
Kevin hasn't had to work since Tuesday and he doesn't have to go back until Tuesday the 20th. We are expecting more snow-- YUKKO.
We finished up the 2nd week of homeschooling and God is blessing me each day. I am learning right along with the girls. Jordan will start prepping for her standardized tests next week. Alivia is learning her letters and her numbers. We start on the Letter D next week and the number 3.
Kevin came forward in church and asked to be baptized. We have finally found a church that we are comfortable in and that teaches the word of God. We have came a long way and we are not perfect. We are, however, FORGIVEN.
We have been reconnecting with old friends on Facebook and sometimes it makes us feel old, but for me (Stephene) I am finding some of my old accountability partners and rekindling that element in my life. It is impressive to see where some of us are and how many kids we have.
Christ is good. It reminds me of the verse Jeremiah 29:11 -- "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future."
God Bless each of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed. Proverbs 16:3

Voting

our family

our family
the girls

family

family
our girls