Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Snow .....Again

I woke up this morning to about 5 inches of snow. I am begining to wonder if Global Warming has came to WV or if it is completely passing up by. The month of January has been mostly all white. I believe that Webster County has had at least 6 school closures, and numerous 2 hour delays. It has provided my girls with alot of fun. I love the snow, until someone drives through it and it gets dirty. I have been wanting to get outside, but it is raining here and the weather channel says that there is a possibility of flooding. Good Grief.
An update on the plans for Valentine's day. I am still looking for something to compliment the Italian dinner. I have been trying to locate some of Kevin's family that is still in Naples, Italy. I am not having much luck in it though. I spent about 2 hours on it last night and came up with one similar spelling. Pray for me as I really think this would be a neat gift for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed. Proverbs 16:3

Voting

our family

our family
the girls

family

family
our girls