Thursday, January 22, 2009


The sun was out today and it was a welcome change. The girls were disappointed that the snow melted. I was busy today wiht getting things ready for our girl scout meeting. We made birdseed biscuits. The girls did a great job. I found the idea in a FamilyFun magazine. There are so many ideas to be found in that magazine. I have found some interesting websites on the net. I have been looking for ideas to make lessons more interesting for Jodie and Liv. World Thinking Day is coming up. It is a Girl Scout day in which we learn about girl scouts in other countries. We have chosen Ireland this year as our country. Most of us are of Irish descent, so it seemed the obvious choice. I can also incorporate it into my homeschool lessons in March.

Tomorrow we will finish up our third week of school. It has came a long way. We are going to starting preparing for the Iowa test next week. Pray for us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed. Proverbs 16:3

Voting

our family

our family
the girls

family

family
our girls